BRIAND Construction carries out simple or complex works with renowned architects for the industrial, commercial, tertiary, housing, education, health and cultural sectors.
With its long experience, BRIAND Construction meets all the needs of its clients in terms of foundations, infrastructure and superstructure, building extensions, refurbishment and raising structures.
BRIAND Construction has a factory dedicated to the prefabrication of specific concrete structures of particular shapes. It is a real asset that offers autonomy, customisation and optimisation of the time needed to complete your project. The use of prefabricated concrete components allows BRIAND Construction to optimise the duration of its building sites while delivering high quality constructions with guaranteed deadlines, costs and technical quality.
BRIAND Construction is:
- An integrated design office with 10 design engineers and technicians,
- Experienced teams in construction and project management,
- A team of over 100 site supervisors and journeymen working mainly in the west of France and the Ile de France region,
- A substantial fleet of equipment that is renewed every year.
Our approach to sustainable construction
From the simplest to the most complex designs
BRIAND Construction showcases its expertise on all types of projects, from the simplest to the most complex, as a general contractor for structural work and civil engineering for industrial and tertiary buildings or functional works.
Briand Construction certifications
- Qualibat 2113
- Qualibat 2121
- Qualibat 2132
- Qualibat 2212
- Qualibat Quality control with General Contractor role
- Qualibat Environmental system – Environmental commitment
By our side
BRIAND Construction is centrally located in order to assist you.
BRIAND Construction Tours
22 rue Augustin Fresnel